Tuesday 3 January 2012

Spirit of the Age

Life is busy at the moment. Family stuff is going on and I have exams coming up, so I had to skip writing yesterday and today will almost be a skip as well.

Just a reminder to everyone that independant film director Peter Joseph will be releasing his fourth documentary in late 2012 or early 2013. The title is "Zeitgeist: Beyond the Pale", and he says it will be an artistic expression on the spirit of the age (the latter being the direct translation of the german word Zeitgeist).

As a supporter of the movement associated with these films, I felt it was in my best interest to share with you the news of this very relevant upcoming movie. If you have not yet, you should treat yourself to a nice evening with the third film in the series. Even if you are not convinced about the concept of a resource based economy, you would most likely appreciate the amount of social research that is highlighted. Many of the experts I link to in my other posts are people I have learned about through the Zeitgeist Movement.

Give it a watch if you feel like it. Even if you disagree with every single piece of research within it, you should see it as a challenge and a way to understand yourself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment