Tuesday 13 December 2011

Poetry

I could not possibly claim to be a poet for revolution if all I did was shover you with my ramblings in verbal form. So as a fun thing I thought I could do today, I'm going to introduce you to a singer and song writer I recently have taken quite a liking to. Granted you will experience him as quite on the toes in some areas, if you get into him, and you might also label him as more of a social revolutionary than an anarchistic revolutionary. These two terms do go hand in hand on a lot of subjects, and I would define myself in no way as a regular libertarian that simply seeks to reduce governmental control. I do believe that big business is a chokehold, and given less regulation, they would only choke us all faster. So if I had to pick sides, I suppose you could say that I am more of a red than a blue anarchist.

And because I have already taken up your time describing uninteresting terminology, I will without further ado introduce you to Mr. David Rovics with his song: ”I'm a better anarchist than you”, because irony is such a sweet dish when served in this fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment