Sunday 11 December 2011

Introduction

So this will be the first post on my not as first blog. While the other's never got properly off their feet, I do have hopes for this place.


What to expect from this project? A bit of everything really. Without being anywhere near an expert on blogs, I would venture the guess that most people start out with saying that their blog will just be for thoughts and ideas. Initially mine should be no different. But I often find myself catching on a writer's fire when I start jotting down ideas, so this might lead somewhere interesting.
So without further delay I'll just dive right into the thoughts of tonight.


Why this name for a blog? Well, after lunch, dinner and coffee for the 10.000th time with the family it became apparent to me that this could be delayed no further. Am I simply rebelling against my biological roots and their attempt at forced inheritance? Perhaps. But then again I would expect most people around my fitting age of 24 to be about the same place in their life.
Poetry for Revolution was the product of about 15 minutes of rising frustration over all the good ideas for things I wanted to write down for you, but lost track of because I was stuck in the proces of chosing a name for my blog. The title perhaps reflects this even more so, as I simply picked my regular internet nick and put 's blog at the end of it. In my defense I would say that my imagination sure has been working today. Perhaps that is why it took an ill placed, but hopefully minor, vacation when I needed it for this simple task.


Okay I promise: No further rambling from now on. Poetry for Revolution is going to contain my views on local and global life. I will attempt to verbalise perspectives that seem wide to me, and I will be doing this to hone my communicative skills, as well as to get a more clear view of what my personal evolution looks like.
Perhaps this blog will be more for me than it will be for you, but we will see where it goes. My heart certainly is full of hope that this will serve as a proper outlet for my frustrations with the world that we inhabit. Trying to keep it constructive is certainly something I will be aiming for, but I shall guarantee no such thing.


My next post will detail the initial analysis of why I believe in a need for revolution on many different levels of societies.

No comments:

Post a Comment